Help For Writers

Friday 5 February 2010

Love is everywhere you look around, and I mean everywhere and it is possible among everyone. Is love a feeling, a group of feelings or a belief? I don't know anymore. Once upon a long time ago I believed in love for life, in the real love, in Platonic love, now... after many experiences.... I don't know. I decided there is another kind of love, which I have decided to call today's love, the love I feel today for someone which I felt yesterday and I am sure I wil feel tomorrow, although I'm not sure about next month. I'm not cynical, just plain sincere, I think love is something to be built everyday, not something you promise to keep today and never work on it again. That's why I don't promise myself anything, I allow myself to dream, without illusions nothing's worth, there's no point of ignition, but, not promises that can be so easily broken. Well, that's love between me and men, or now just one man. Of course there is love between me and my mother, between me and my daughter, between me and my brother, between me and my friends. Love is bonding, caring, worrying, helping, tolerating, forgiving, believing, trusting, relying, laughing, drinking, sharing, remembering, dancing, crying, understanding, staring, glaring, listening, shouting, holding, preparing tea, feeding, excersising, asking, respecting, admiring, smiling, thinking, wandering, wondering, giving, receiving... many things, between many people. Many stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.