Help For Writers

Thursday 1 October 2009

WHY I DON'T USE SEX TOYS

Easy: I am a skin fan. I like its smell, its temperature changes, its touch, its appearance, its salty taste. I like flirting with words, with gestures, with glances. I like hands sliding over my curves, exploring, looking with fingers. I like the weight of a body on top of me. I like myself heaving against another. I like all the sweat, the heat, the warmth, the shivering of the whole process. I like the slow movements and how step by step, subtly they increase their speed until unleashing a wild animal. I like feeling the maleness growing, thickening, hardening against my tighs, into me. And then I like how it grows tired and rests caressingly on my tummy. I like the sound of water flushing while I'm still warm in bed. I like how he gets colder and shivers and seeks my warmth, how he embraces me, not wanting to let the feeling go. I like men beside me growing old and young and then their real age again. I love feeling like the queen of whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.