Help For Writers

Wednesday 30 September 2009

THE REBOUND

I love common movies, commercial ones, Hollywood classics. "The Rebound" is such a movie, with this new tendency I find so fascinating about MILFs or cougars or whatever. I was one and I find these films touching. It reminded me of so many things. It was well structured, lacked a bit of imagination in some situations and it was terribly fantasious in others. It has a happy ending. After years where they both grow older, mainly the guy, they meet again and the story suggests they live happily ever after, even his parents give in to the relationship. It doesn't happen like that in real life. MILF or cougar love stories have an ending, happy, sad, but never together forever. I should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.