Help For Writers

Friday 30 January 2015

DIGNITY AND TRANQUILITY LAST FOREVER

That's what my fortune says in the tea ticket. I shivered. I imagined a boat in the middle of the ocean. No wind, the sun falling ominously and hot on top of it. The water in perfect and very still peace. No, thanks, no tranquility for me, too oppressive. Some wind, some rain, some sun, even a little storm are ok, even desirable. Mobility, challenges, changes are what make you grow. Of course they are not easy, of course they are never nice, but when they teach you their lesson, you grow and they go.
I'd rather grow.
I'd rather live.
...
And of course, I lost my dignity years ago, or was it centuries?
Experience = stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.