Help For Writers

Wednesday 8 July 2009

IDEAL LOVER

Never will fiction get close to reality, or can it be?
Well, dreaming is good to establish goals and visualize probable future scenarios.
My ideal lover lives next door. Nope, he doesn't live with me, he lives next door and travels frequently, but he is all mine as I am all his and I also travel a lot. But casually we are always here. Why? When you live in the same space problems and conflicts arise from the colour the walls should have to how clean the space should be, to who has to do what. Who needs that? He lives in his space as he wishes or as he can keep it, and I do the same myself. For example, my bedroom is my sanctuary, it has two purposes only: resting and lovemaking. No work, no watching news, no eating on the bed, just relaxing watching nice programs, before going to sleep, reading in calm, foreplay, and let the good times roll! I would never deprive a smoker from the pleasures of smoking, but not in my flat. One thing is you may smoke when you visit --windows wide open-- and another quite different is allowing a mate smoking and stinking everything. So each to their space is good. Want to share lunch, breakfast, whatever? Fine. Don't? Fine!
My lover keeps fit and is healthy. I don't mind big muscles or trophies. Just healthy and fit. I don't want him to fall asleep before finishing a love act. Or to stop because he can't resist it any longer. I don't want huge bellies on top of me. Too gross. Sorry for the extra info.
I love sense of humour. A man might be gorgeous, but if he can't make me laugh, or if he doesn't laugh at my jokes (which might get extremely stupid) he's well off.
I love openness and sincerity. I prefer someone telling me what's wrong from the beginning than having someone confess me a terrible secret after a month or more or less.
I love a good pair of eyes. I don't care the colour, the size, or the wrinkles around them. I like the expression, the ability of saying "I love you" just with a glance that pours feelings, that wants to grab you and hold you and never let you go. A glance that can't separate from you. Eyes that have a spark.
I love a smile that appears as I appear. A smile so frank and open it provokes you to smile too.
I like a laughter that gets you laughing. I love making people laugh and when they do I enjoy.
I love details, cards, mails, texts, messages. Simple and forgotten courtesy. Punctuality. Constancy. Creativity and a wide imagination. And of course being a writer I really appreciate someone good with words. Someone who uses them, who plays with them, who handles them as I do. I feed on words and I love being fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.