Help For Writers

Tuesday 19 January 2010

WHY?

I didn't know the answer. Which teacher knows all the answers? I know we would love to, but we don't. Sometimes kids ask things because they are curious, sometimes to test us, sometimes because they really want to learn further and then we don't know. The most difficult question is usually posed by our own children, when still very young, the eternal and ever sprouting "Why?" And that is the same question I keep asking myself about life in general: "Why?" Why did he leave me? Why do I still care? Why do these things happen to me? Why can't I forgive? Why has life developed as it has? And yet, sometimes I think life is too good and wouldn't change a thing of its deviations, sometimes I am so sorry how it has developed, I feel that I have lost so much time, but then again I'm not sure. Back when I was twenty I wanted to be a writer and came to the conclusion I had nothing to write about, so I devoted myself into reading some other writer's experiences and way with words. Now I have the experiences and here I am, complaining because I had them. Maybe I should stop complaining and start developing the stories.
No, I don't have all the answers, those who think they do are still young and arrogant, I know, I thought so, I was. And, between us, I don't think I'd like to have all the answers, it's quite entertaining watching where things come from and where they will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.