Help For Writers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

INFERENCES

1. When he interrupts, as if enlightened, "Oh! You are early out of work on Friday!" (We're going out.)
2. When he texts a few minutes after his last text just to say, "Go out and watch the moon, it's beautiful!" (Romantic? Tender? Plain adorable?)
3. When at 18.30 he texts, "You out at 19.00?" (He's on his way, he might once arrive early.)
4. When he looks directly at my eye and answers with disdain, "I don't think so, no. I'll call him." (He has decided to refuse the offer nobody could deny.)
5. When he asks eagerly, "Wanna taste it?" (He likes his dish and wants to share. He likes to share. With me. Warm smile lights my face.)
6. When the words appear chopped or terribly misspelled in the phone screen. (No doubt, he's driving.)
7. When in the morning I read, "Sleep tight. xxxxxxxxxxxxx" (He was thinking of me just before he went to sleep.)

Then again, my guesses might be all wrong!

Naaaaaaaah, I don't think so.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.