Help For Writers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

SOCRATES WAS A PERSON. HA!

“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” ― Socrates 

So, I guess I have a weak mind, for I'll discuss people. And not only will I discuss people, I'll do it for a living. And that does not mean as a paid job. I mean as a living. As a purpose for life. I like writing. I like stories. I hop on motorcycles of perfectly random strangers (well, it was only one biker) just to learn stories about people, to have stories to tell to... you guessed, people! Of course ideas appear somewhere, ideas thought by people, and people participate in events. After all, without people who would think the ideas?
(Of course I don't give a f... about the Kardashians, British nobility, Hollywood celebs, etc. That I do consider of... other kind of minds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.