Help For Writers

Sunday 14 June 2009

FAITH IN FATE

If Macbeth had had faith in the Three Weird Sisters' prediction, his fate would have come anyway without the need to hurry it up, wouldn't it? I don't know, I'm not sure. That's why I'm so desperate for something to tell me to move on, to move forward or to wait. Yesterday I was watching "Heroes", they said, "The future's ahead, the present is just expectation" Yes! Noooooo! I don't want to live the present just waiting, I know I have to wait and to solve many issues before starting the rest of my life, to avoid washing my hands in the future, if you know what I mean, but what can I do now? it's difficult waiting without the constancy, without a certainty, without a presence. That's where faith comes in. Faith is the certainty amid the uncertainty, faith is the strong belief fate will come, faith is what unshakeably makes us -or should make us- believe, accept and be terribly sure things that have to be will be when they have to be. And while waiting, faith makes us continue with our lives happily, in spite of all, come what may, being sure that what will come will be the best, while living each day to the fullest, making of each day the best. It's not easy to meet your fate, that's why you need faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.