Help For Writers

Sunday 21 June 2009

ZOHAR VISITS BALKAN CENTRE


Last night I was not feeling exactly well. I was particulary sad because I am not Hiro Nakamura and I cannot stop time and I can not teletransport. That is I cannot go to Sean's and he has been behaving weirdly. The phone rang and my super friend Liber asked me if I wanted them to pick me at La Salle: I was so despondent I almost told her no, but she was so jolly, she infected me with it and I accepted after she offered to come to my house and pick me up.

Zohar is the little book my cousin Sara gave me for her birthday. She is a kabbalist and does weird things, or well, not common for the rest of us. This little book is of ancient tradition and it brings light just by possessing it. The book she gave me is to bring protection and healing and therefore I carry it everyday in my purse, along with my keys and my mobile. That's why it went to visit Casa Hilvana for a Balkan night.

It was a good night. Good music. Good dancing. Until the Klezmer group, that is. They were not bad, but people stopped dancing in order to take pics and videos, and the group played for so long I started drifting in my mind towards Seany and his last minute cancellations. I just dropped my good mood and it was impossible to recover.

Zohar stayed downsatirs most of the time. I hope Zohar enjoyed the music. Well, there were no dangers, but I can't say there was healing.

1 comment:

  1. achis, este post no lo había leído

    ash, sí, es malo cuando uno empieza a divagar y ya no recuperas el ánimo, pero aún así me dio gusto que hayas ido :)

    un abrazo Clau

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.