Help For Writers

Sunday 28 June 2009

SIN TI....

I was here, checking my e-mail when suddenly the music notes of the classic "Sin ti..." started filtering through my window. A sudden rapt of nostalgia invaded my spirit. I miss you. I was so used to waking up to chat with you on weekends that now that you are no longer here to fill my empty screen I feel lonely. I remember when we would be happy to meet for fifteen minutes on msn now and then during any other week day. Then we established a relationship and a schedule. We became addicted to one another. We would spend hours chatting just about everyday. But the best was the weekends. I would simply jump out of bed to meet with you. My dates with you were taken so seriously...
I miss you. I miss your smile, your blue-rimmed hazel eyes, your big nose pointing upwards while you shout at the kids for silence. I miss your laughter whenever I would start or follow a joke. I miss our time together. I know it's temporary, I know you are woking on making some more time for us. I know you are there thinking about me and missing me, because you find other means to tell me so. But I miss you. Beyond missing you. I lack you. I am divest of your presence. I want you, not only in the sexual mood, but in the dictionary definition:
want vt. 1. to lack 2. to crave 3. to desire 4. to wish to see or aprehend 5. [Chiefly Brit.etc.] to require vi. 1. to have a need or lack 2. to be destitute n. 1. a shortage; lack 2. poverty 3. a craving 4. something needed
I feel destituted of you. I have found that I need you to feel alive, to feel I mean something for someone.

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.