Help For Writers

Thursday 10 July 2014

RESOLUTION

I can't avoid the thought flow. I can't avoid remembering. I can't hurt like I was hurt. Maybe not now, maybe not soon, but I'll end this relationship. I'll just let it die cowardly by just not doing a thing to keep it alive. I texted the last thousand kisses from my part. He hasn't answered yet. He will. I won't answer. I won't ask him when will we meet again. I won't insist. I might not resist for long, but then again may be I will. I'm not even sure this is love. Who am I kidding? It's not. It's totally different. It had it's peak, now it's declining. I must confess it was a rather short addiction.
I need my really major dose from across the sea. I know I won't have it anymore, but once I did, and then I was really happy. I hope he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.