Help For Writers

Monday 7 July 2014

THE STAGES OF CHOCOLATE I IGNORED

I have liked chocolate always, since I remember it has always been there. When I met Willy Wonka and his great expertisse in the transformation of plain cocoa beans into exquisite mouthwatering chocolate through the wonderfully scrumptious descriptions of Roald Dahl I started wetting my mouth each time I read about chocolate and an urge was born. One day I discovered the delectable taste of dark chocolate and I started the affair of my life. That is until I met Mr. Charming.
There was just another one who gifted me with the delicacies of chocolate, of course. There was the gentle giant of across the waters, the kind Englishman who offered me the Turkish Delight along with many other samples of tasty chocolate morsels, who on special occasions sent me dark chocolate from Cadbury's to celebrate life and the joy of knowing and sharing a very special relationship. Of course I remember, of course I will never forget. He has a most special place in my heart.
But Mr. Charming, from just across the city is much nearer my home. How things happened will be decided over time. For the moment we have an affair, how long will it last, we still don't know. But, right now, what matters is chocolate and how he uses it. Once, during pizza and beer we discussed chocolate, or rather I brought up my love for it. He paid attention. That's something that seduces, men paying attention.
The next time we met he asked me, "Remember when you told me you loved chocolate?"
"Yes." I nodded.
"Well, what is there in the car door's pocket?"
There were two packages of Lindt chocolate, not just any chocolate, one was 70% cocoa and the other 90% of rich, dark, and elegant chocolate. I was surprised. I took them with delight.
"And, do you know what it means to give chocolate?" He asked with a mischievous and lusty look.
"No..." I said in a dubious tone.
"That I want to have sex with you. And do you know what it means to accept the chocolate?"
"That I accept?" I answered quite certain.
"Yes." He said and he kissed me.
Just that day a few hours before I had received chocolate from my best friend who is gay and who I'm certain doesn't want to have sex with me.
Just a couple of minutes ago I was eating a piece of the 90% chocolate and as it melted in my mouth and gently slipped down my throat, I playfully texted my lover, "What is it supposed to mean when I actually eat the chocolate?"
A few minutes later, just when my boss had left he texted me back, "That you accept to have sex with me for the rest of life."
Although I know love and lust never last for so long I smiled. It's nice to be so desired. Did I say he is younger than me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.