Help For Writers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THINGS DON'T GO MY WAY

I need many things, but the most important for inner peace is certainty. I know I can't control everything in my life, because many things that affect me are out of my control or even out of my reach. I must understand that living a long distance romance based on technology is not easy and not typical. But I deeply hate it when there is no communication. All my basis for joy and self-control crumble down when he doesn't appear on the screen or when there is no text or even a small message on facebook. My fantastic mind, or rather, tend-to-fantasy mind starts whirring and making up stories which I don't like. I just wish him to text me or facebook me telling me he loves me and that's it. Dependency leads to despondency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.