Help For Writers

Sunday 27 September 2009

UPS AND DOWNS IN A SINGLE WEEKEND

Thoughts, reflexions, what might be, what could be, what could have been, what will be?
Friday changing schedule let me time to think and reorder, to fully appreciate what I have and how to keep myself surviving for some more hours before having money. How to change my schedule without sabotaging anything at all.
Saturday viewing that families are all alike --they all have their disfunctionalities and their way of working and supporting each other. Everybody works together and everybody criticizes something or other, but at the end everybody loves everybody. And home will always be home, and my bed will always be the best place to sleep, regardless of the comfort of any other bed. It showed me the importance, the luck of being who I am and made me wonder how much is the product of our own decisions and how much is one's life affected by our surroundings, our family, our parents and many other factors, many other ifs as Michael says in "Fireflies in the Garden".
Sunday and many days and many readings before told me that you never know what will happen, how things will turn in a moment. Mau and I know, by self experience on other's head, to avoid drinking and driving at night. Everybody knows it's not a good combination and people keep doing it, always convinced it's not going to happen to them. My brother. My wise and careful brother had an accident and although he was unharmed, the girl with him wasn't. This is a tough time for my mother. And all I can do is write. I got no money. I got no influence.
But I got a text. I'm Sean's ideal of a Sunday, walking in the park and curling on the sofa.
Life is so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.