Help For Writers

Thursday 24 September 2009

GOOD DREAMS GRANT GOOD DAYS

Today is Thursday, Snooker day, therapy day. Today I don't chat with him, I talk about him and about other things. I'm moody. Last session I was. angry, now I am elated. Yesterday was a glorious day. It is always like that when I chat with him. But besides that, I had dreamed about him! That was a real bonus. Feeling his lips on mine, the wetness, the freshness, the tremor in my skin. Waking up to grasp the air, to realize I was bitting my own lips did not make me feel disappointed but inspired to make it real. I told him and he also wanted it for real. He told me our place would be as the place I had dreamed about. Our place. He said "our place". The rest of the day flowed on beautifully, no cancelled classes, no rain on me, food, sleep. Everything perfect. Today I don't know, it's been ok, so far. Surely he will text me when the session is about to end. And if he doesn't, tomorrow we'll chat :) Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.