Help For Writers

Saturday 19 September 2009

SUNNY PICTURE OMENS

My brother used to say, when we both were younger, that there were days when the sun seems a hot-cake add, just like in a picture, sunny and shinny, but not warming at all. Today is one of those days. Sun is up, smiling its shine upon a blue day, but not casting its warmth. I wonder if that represents something. Things are not what they appear. I have plans for today and so far it has been a nice day. Wake up not so late, stayed in bed reading a couple of chapters before getting on Skype to chat with Maru, getting a seanytext as soon as we finished--a happy text that made me laugh joyfully-- and now a day that invites to wash clothes. Mmm? A day that invites washing clothes? Why should that be something good? Because I get to wear freshly washed clothes during the week, and because I don't have to wash them a day before wearing them! Last few weekends have been so cold and cast with ominous clouds I couldn't tear appart from bed, therefore having to wash barely a day before wearing the clothes which caused me stress! Afternoon vaccuming because my vaccum came back from the dead; correcting thesis, at least two chapters to show them to Charlotte on Monday.
Evening at Sanborn's discussing wih Carmen a possible job (won't say more to avoid jinxing it), and then closing the day with wine Chez Moi with Mau. Hahahahaha, I love my "stressfull" life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.