Help For Writers

Monday 21 September 2009

MOODY HORMONES

Are to blame for my ups and downs. Aren't they? Or am I bi-polar? Or life is testing me or what? Whatever, I'm fed up with things apparently going well and suddenly gone berserk or the contrary. It's not fun. I don't like planning for glorious mornings just so a meeting spoils everything. I hate getting ready for a working proposal only to get a text saying, "Sorry! I forgot!" I'm fed up with people always cancelling on me because... whatever. I always move my plans to fit into someone else's and nobody seems to have the least bit of respect for dates, appointments or plans.
AND... I am the one who sounds wrong, who sounds like a crazy lunatic raving for, demanding, respect. I don't get it. I'm terribly angry. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Palabras que fluyen, huyen y en algún lado tienen que acabar.